Let’s analyze the possible symptoms related to celiac disease: if they do occur, they should not be underestimated.
there celiac disease It is only one The immune response to gluten. Basically, the immune system associates it with an element that is toxic to the body as a result It prevents the digestive system from integrating it in the cells of our bodies. Faced with this, various symptoms can appear.
It is difficult at first to diagnose pathology, precisely Let’s talk about symptoms that can be related to different causes. Thus, if the diseases that we will discuss soon appear, we recommend that you immediately contact your GP for appropriate analyzes.
Celiac disease: symptoms that should not be underestimated
- spewThe body cannot retain ingested gluten for this reason Pushes the stomach to secrete food It is considered toxic by the body.
- Growth disorders and weight loss: When celiac disease has not yet been diagnosed, It is difficult to get the necessary nutrients for growth. This is because any contaminated item (we are also talking about the kitchen utensils themselves) inevitably leads to Vomiting and diarrhea. As a result, growth disorders and sudden weight loss can appear.
- AnemiaAnemia is also added to the above causes and symptoms. The body cannot keep contaminated food in the stomach and as a result necessary substances such as food are lost iron.
- Osteoporosis: deficiency, scarcity, lack of football Due to the poor incorporation of food into the body, it can also cause early osteoporosis.
- Fatigue and tiredness: All these symptoms inevitably lead to fatigue and exhaustion. on the principle, The body does not get the necessary energy and carbohydrates To face the day this obviously weakens the body.
- ArthritisIn severe cases, nutrient deficiencies can also lead to joint pain and arthritis. If it is not diagnosed in time, in this case it becomes celiac disease impediment Even for the simplest procedures.
- Nervousness, anxiety and depression: This kind of intolerance also affects the correct functioning of The central nervous system. For this reason, people with celiac are unaware of the susceptibility to illness in general begin to feel impatient and irritable.
- Dermatitis herpetiformis: Being an intolerance in all respects, in addition to the above symptoms, real and appropriate symptoms can form Blisters and rashes on the body.
- recurring thrush: Let’s talk about Ulcers and blisters inside the oral cavitySymptoms that appear after eating contaminated food.
- Diarrhea and abdominal painThe most common symptom is diarrhea and abdominal pain. We’re talking about pain inside the stomach, because Obstacle to ingestion of ingested food. Thus, all other symptoms may appear.
“Internet trailblazer. Travelaholic. Passionate social media evangelist. Tv advocate.”