DublinAnd the April 19, 2021 / PRNewswire / – European Renewal Wave Strategy Driving Demand for Home Automation Systems (HAS) Market, 2027 The report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com For display.
This research explores the growth opportunities in the European home automation system market and the potential for a European renewal strategy to accelerate demand for these products. The research analyzes the main drivers and restraints affecting market growth, key country-level trends and market measurements, the competitive landscape, key growth opportunities, and strategic imperatives of market participants.
Although a professional home automation system is viewed as a luxury segment of the smart home ecosystem, its appeal in the traditional sector can be enhanced to increase overall market adoption through innovative business models and value-added offerings. A home automation system is a centralized system that controls and automates two or more home functions, thus providing an auxiliary and connected living environment for end users. The scope of the study includes only monitoring and control units, user interface devices and associated software that are integrated into indoor lighting equipment, entertainment systems, windows, blinds, blinds, and indoor climate systems. However, the size and market outlook for this study do not include the products and devices controlled by home automation systems.
The home automation system considered for this study includes only those products that require professional installation and does not include do-it-yourself (do-it-yourself) sensors, smart thermostats, smart amplifiers, etc. The home automation systems market is categorized into traditional and luxury end-user segments. These parts are only discussed at the regional level (EuropeNot mentioned in the national chapters for this study.
Some of the main companies identified in the research are ABB, Legrand, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Harman, Crestron, Nice, Fibar Group, Velux, Vimar, Luxone, Luxom, Gira, Niko, Jung and Delta LeagueDomintell, Leviton, Lutron, Zipato, Control4, Savant Systems, Bticino, Teletask e Domestia.
The main issues were addressed
- What are the main growth opportunities for market participants to achieve exponential growth over the forecast period?
- What are the strategic challenges and requirements for market participants in the home automation systems market?
- How will the European renewal wave strategy drive the growth of the home automation market?
- Which companies are dynamically participating in the European home automation systems market? What solutions do they provide?
- Which professional home automation products are preferred by a European country and why?
Main topics covered:
1. Strategic imperatives
2. Analyze growth opportunities, the Home Automation Systems Market
- Home Automation Systems Market, Scope of Analysis
- Segmentation of the product
- Key growth metrics for the home automation system market
- Distribution channels for the home automation systems market
- Growth engine of the home automation systems market
- Growth restrictions for the home automation market
- Forecasting Assumptions, Home Automation Systems Market
- Revenue Forecasts, Home Automation Systems Market
- Revenue Forecasts by Country, Home Automation Systems Market
- Analyze Revenue Forecasts, Home Automation Systems Market
- Revenue Forecasts by Product, Home Automation Systems Market
- Revenue forecasts from the vertical end-user, home automation systems market
- Analyze revenue forecasts for the vertical end user, home automation systems market
- Price Trends, Home Automation Systems Market
- Competitive environment, home automation systems market
- Revenue share, home automation systems market
- Revenue Sharing Analysis, Home Automation Systems Market
3. Analysis of growth opportunities, UK market for home automation systems
4. Analysis of Growth Opportunities, Home Automation Systems Market, Germany
5. Analysis of Growth Opportunities, Home Automation Systems Market, France
6. Analysis of Growth Opportunities, Home Automation Systems Market, Spain
7. Analysis of Growth Opportunities, Home Automation Systems Market, Italy
8. Growth Opportunities Analysis, Home Automation Systems Market, Poland
9. Analysis of Growth Opportunities, Home Automation Systems Market, Benelux
10. Growth Opportunities Analysis, Home Automation Systems Market, Nordic Countries
11. Analyze growth opportunities, the home automation system market, and the rest Europe
12. Opportunities for the growth of the universe, the market for home automation systems
The mentioned companies
- Control 4
- Delta League
- Vibar Group
- no one
- Savant Systems
- Schneider Electric
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ohf3t1
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, major industries, major companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and markets
Laura WoodMentor, director
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For the US / Canada, call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT business hours, please call + 353-1-416-8900
USA Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
“Evil zombie trailblazer. Troublemaker. Web enthusiast. Total music fan. Internet junkie. Reader. Tv guru.”